BooksInNeed, and I’m finally on my computer and doing a tag!
“This award is for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. This is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
- Do you watch any YouTubers? And if you do, who is your favorite?
Honestly, I don’t watch much YouTube because I’m usually reading or writing on my blog, but my brother has a YouTube channel, and I sometimes watch that (though I don’t think its that good, but I can’t admit it to him.)
2. When and why did you start this blog?
I started this blog on July 9th 2017(not so long ago), and I started this blog because PatBunny had one, and then I started it out of my love of reading, and all the books that are award worthy. This blog is one of the only places where I can say what I want about books because not many other people I know in real life don’t read that much, but everybody reading this is amazing! (For me its always something like, “Did you read-” and then I get the reply “What’s that?” and its really hilarious and annoying.)
3. Your favorite read in the past three months?
NOOOO! This is really hard because I’ve finished so many books in the past three months (Do I have to choose one?). But I think that it would be… (spends a few hours thinking) The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa because this book is in one of my second favorite series group (which seems to be growing by the day) and made me cry, laugh, and everything in-between for the characters.
4. What was the most proud moment in your life?
I have a lot of really proud moments in my life (surprisingly) but my most proud moment was waking up to 100 followers on WordPress. And thank you to all of my followers! But this is my most proud moment because reading is something I love, and now my reviews are too.
5. Can you play any musical instruments? And if yes, which ones?
This is a hard question, because I can play the piano , but it sounds like something died when I try the violin. Me playing the piano is OK, but I’m not one of those piano master like a few other people I know. (I can’t even pick up a guitar without somebody running far away)
6. Name 5 things that you carry around with you wherever you go! (don’t cheat and say phone and wallet, be creative!)
I’m not going to cheat (no matter how hard it is) but I don’t carry much on me wherever I go. I have a hairband on my wrist (I feel like I lose more with each day), sometimes I have earbuds if I had no time to listen to music, the occasional sunglasses in summer, I sometimes take a book if I’m really bored, and bad humor. I know, I don’t carry these wherever I go, but I was doing that then it would be something like feet, hands, nose teeth, ears. Though the bad humor part was true.
7. Name a book or movie you read/watched recently that made you cry. Why?
This is really hard, because a lot of books make me cry. While some people don’t read it that well (my brother), I always get caught up in the story, and it has me bawling at the end. But the most recent that made me cry is The End of Oz, which is in another one of my endless second favorite series list, and one of my favorite books also. Its really hard to say how it made my cry because I don’t want to ruin the book, but I’ll say that it was the end, and even the main characters were crying.
8. Give me a description of your dream house!
I’ve never thought of this actually. Like I’ve never thought of marriage or all the other things that normal people do (no, I’m not an alien, I just think that I’ll need to think about it more) But I would live in a two story house with a huge library. Sort of like the castle in Beauty and the Beast but smaller.
9. You find a genie lamp like the one from Aladdin! What are three wishes you would want the genie to grant you?
I’ve actually been asked this question before, but my answers always change. It’s my horrible memory. But I would use my first wish as world peace, my second would be that I could go back in time whenever I want to, and my third would be that I could see the future.
10. Who are the two people you are most grateful for?
My parents. I couldn’t do anything if it weren’t for my parents, and they are the two people who actually know me.
Sorry if you have already done the tag, but you could do this if you want to.
- If you can go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What is your favorite book series?
- Is there a type of book you would never read? If so, why?
- Who is your favorite movie character?
- What Disney movie is your favorite?
- What fictional character would you want to meet in real life?
- Do you have a favorite phrase? And if so, what?
- If your life was a book, how would it end, and what type of book would it be?
- Favorite song?
- If you could change anything about you, what would it be?
Thanks again to Rhea for nominating me!